- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Board of Aldermen
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Residents / Departments
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Contact Us
Candidate Filing Open for the 2019 City Elections
In compliance with RSMo Section 115-127 (5), Notice is hereby given to the qualified voters of the City of Archie, Cass County, Missouri that the annual election for the officers of the City of Archie, Missouri shall be held on the Second Day of april 2019.in conformity with RSMo. 79.030. At said election there shall be elected:
1. The Mayor of Archie for a full term of two (2) years.
2. An Alderman from Ward 1 of the City of Archie for a full term of two (2) years.
3. An Alderman from Ward 2 of the City of Archie for a full term of two (2) years.
All candidates desiring their names onthe official ballot in the election aforesaid are hereby notified to file their names in person with the City Clerk of the City of Archie, Missouri, at City Hall 302 SW Outer Rd., Suite C. The filing begins Tuesday, December 11, 2018 and runs through Tuesday, January 15, 2019. Candidates may file between the hours of 8:00 Am to 12:00 Noon and 12;30 PM to 4:30 PM., Monday through Friday.