Business licenses are not required for most businesses, please check with City Hall.
City Ordinance requires dogs and cats to be licensed. Dog and cat owners should get a license within 30 days of:
- Acquiring a dog or cat that is over six months old
- The dog or cat turning six months old
- Moving into the City with the dog or cat
- The expiration of a pet license
- Owner must bring up to date shot records with them to receive animal license
Dog and cat licenses are $7.50 for un-neutered male dogs or cats and $5 for a neutered dog or cat. $10.00 for un-spayed female dog or cat. Licenses last one year.