The City of Archie Administrator is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by the Mayor & Board of Aldermen. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by the Board of Aldermen
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The City Administrator also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from the Mayor & Board of Aldermen.